The Fall Product Program gives girls and troops the opportunity to sell magazine subscriptions (new and renewals), NEW
Photo Keepsake items, and the very popular nuts and candies to earn quick and easy start-up money for their troop when many troops are in need of funds. This year girls can sell nuts and candy both in person with the traditional order card, and via the NEW QSP/Nut Online Program..
We hope your girls join us as we look forward to our best Fall Product Program yet!
Traditional Order Card
On the standard order card there are 16 different nut and candy items for customers to choose from. Each year we offer two collectable tins. This year’s holiday tin is the Bird House Tin containing Caramel Treasures. The Girl Scout Tin contains double chocolate truffles.
New this year is the Almond Cran-Orange Crunch and English Butter Toffee. Order card nut/candy items are priced at $6, $7 or $8. Troops earn 12% of the selling price for each nut and candy item sold and girls earn cumulative recognitions. Troops that opt out of recognitions will earn 13% per nut and candy item sold.
Sixteen of the nut and candy items offered through the Fall Product Program are Gluten Free. Nutritional information for all products can be found here
The complete order card product line includes:
New Online Nut Store
- Dark Choc. Mint Penguins Rich dark chocolate penguins bursting with frosty mint.
- Deluxe Pecan Clusters - Roasted pecans covered in caramel and milk chocolate!
- Dulce De Leche Owls - Fresh, milky caramel surrounded by smooth milk chocolate.
- Peanut Butter Bears - Milk chocolate bears with a smooth peanut butter filling.
- Honey Roasted Peanuts - Peanuts roasted with a touch of honey
- Chocolate Covered Peanuts - Crunchy peanuts dipped in smooth milk chocolate.
- Hot Cajun Crunch - Cajun corn sticks, seasoned peanuts, pretzels and sesame sticks.
- Fruit Slices - Fat free! Chewy fruit slices in an assortment of flavors.
- English Butter Toffee - Crunchy handcrafted toffee drenched in milk chocolate.
- Almond Cran-Orange Crunch - Almonds and cranberries coated in a delicate orange confection.
- Whole Cashews - A classic favorite roasted & salted w/ sea salt.
- Chocolate Covered Almonds - Crunchy almonds covered in milk chocolate.
- Chocolate Covered Raisins - The plumpest raisins covered in smooth milk chocolate.
- Cranberry Nut Mix - A tasty mix of peanuts, raisins, cranberries, cashews, banana chips, almonds and walnuts!
- Birdhouse Holiday Tin w/Caramel Treasures - Creamy caramel centers covered in smooth milk chocolate.
- Girl Scout Tin w/Double Chocolate Truffles - Rich and creamy double chocolate truffles.
The QSP/Nut Online Program now features Ashdon Farm’s full line of nuts and candies. All of these items will be available to order and ship anywhere in the US (shipping and handling may apply for some items).
As part of the QSP/Nut Online Program, emails will now include the option for customers to order, pay for and have nuts and candy delivered to their home/business. All 25 Girl Scout nut, candy and chocolate items will be available as well as 5 gift items. Troops earn proceeds for every item sold online with all sales being reported on the Girl’s Online Sales Report (GOSR).
NEW Project Share!
This program gives girls the opportunity to support our military by collecting donations that go towards purchasing nuts, candies and magazines for active military. Girls will earn a Share patch for selling six items or more and all sales count towards nut/candy recognitions. The troop earns 12% (13% for opt-out troops) of the selling price for each order. And… the COUNCIL handles all order fulfillment and distribution. Providing a taste of home has never been so sweet!
Returning this Year
Be a Super Troop! All troops that participate in both the 2014 Fall Product Program and the 2015 Girl Scout Cookie Program will receive a Super Troop patch for every registered girl and troops are entered in a drawing for a prize package from Juliette’s Boutique.
Girl Scout troops will earn 12% of all sales, as well as cool patches and cumulative recognitions. Troops can also opt to receive 13% in proceeds and just the patches, in lieu of recognitions. Troops also earn $3.00 for each completed Magazine Program Address Booklet.
September 12 - Fall Product Program officially begins
October 9 - Fall Product Program officially ends
October 10 - Orders due to troops
November 5-23 - Girls deliver items and collect money
November 24 – All money due to troop
Please fill out this Intent Form
if you would like to participate in the Girl Scouts Spirit of Nebraska Fall Product Program!
Additional Fall Product Resources available in the Forms and Resources