Selling Girl Scout Cookies means you are part of the largest girl-led
business in the world! Running your own business will be rewarding and
help you build essential skills
we are here to support your efforts.
Have a great 2015 and please let us know
if we can be of any assistance!
Here is a guide that was created for your family, so that they lean about all aspects of the Girl Scout Cookie Program.
Here are the important dates you need to know:
February 6 through March 8, 2015: Direct Door-to-Door and Online Sales Begin
February 13 through March 8: Cookie Booths Open and Door-to-Door & Online Sales Continue
COCO is your online "Cookie Command" center
for your cookie business. COCO helps you:
- Set goals for how many packages of cookies you want to sell this year.
- Make plans to reach your goals.
- Send eCards to your friends and family to tell them it's Cookie Time and ask for their support.
- Set up your own custom website and send links to customers for online sales.
- Download the COCOMobile app for face-to-face online orders.
Be sure to visit your troop's page in COCO for important messages from your troop leader. You can also see what your friends are doing and even send them cheers to help them along.
Remember, when you are online, it is always best to work with an adult.
Parents and Guardians, here is a video
created for you, so that you can support your daughter's Cookie Program in the best way possible!