We love hearing from you. Whether it’s about individual girl successes, troop accomplishments, or a challenging situation, our staff enjoy catching up finding out about how you are developing young, female leaders. Often these conversations make it into newsletters, volunteer meeting and social media. If one person has questions, others probably do, too.
We are also here if you experience challenges. Please reach out to us before these situations change the way you feel about Girl Scouts. Regardless of how big or how small, we can work together to find a solution.
Remember that your feedback helps improve the Girl Scout experience! Please complete the Troop End of Year Review Form to let us know your intentions for the next year of Girl Scouting.
Here is the contact information for the Troop Support Specialist in your area:
- Western Nebraska – Dulcey Mannel, 308.765.2571 or email
- Central Nebraska – Lila Munsell, 402.902.2000 or email
- Northeast Nebraska - Pam Sukup, 402.929.3289 or email
- Southeast Nebraska - Wendy Werner, 402.875.4338 or email
- East Central - Joanne Savicky, 402.779.8211 or email
And don’t forget our Member Support team, who are available Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. (Central Time). Contact them at via email or by phone at 800.695.6690.