One of the best parts about being a Girl Scout is helping other people while making the world a better place. That’s a reward all its own! But because we like to recognize all the good Girl Scouts are doing for our communities and our world, we’re announcing a new Girl Scouts Take Action Contest!
Here’s how it works:
- Get inspired, get prepared, and get mobilized by checking out the Civic Action Guides.
- Decide with your troop or as an individual what kind of civic action you want to take.
- Learn the badge requirements for your level.
- Take action – and take pictures!
- Email us the story of your civic action by May 30, 2018.
- Each troop or individual Girl Scout who submits a story will be entered in a drawing to win a two-day stay at one of our camps and a feature on the cover of the JG magazine!
Girl Scouts have a long legacy of powerful civic action. Now it’s your turn to raise your voice and lead positive change!
Be sure to share your story on social media using #GirlScoutsTakeAction.