We want you to have the best Girl Scout year yet, and we know the Volunteer Toolkit will help you succeed!
If you aren't using it yet, here are the Top 10 things you can do with the VTK to make your life easier:
- Find easy-to-follow meeting plans.
- Record troop attendance and achievements.
- Email parents/guardians with ease.
- Combine meetings to build multi-level activity plans.
- Access the new STEM badges, only available in the VTK.
- Print material lists for easy meeting shopping and prep.
- Download meeting plans and resources to any electronic device for quick access.
- Add additional trips, events, or programs to your year plan.
- Submit your troop finances and May bank statement online.
- IT'S NOW EVEN EASIER! Use step-by-step walkthroughs to help you plan the perfect Girl Scout year.
Haven't Heard of the VTK?
It's an online tool for planning and managing your Girl Scout year. We created meeting plans for many Journeys and badges, including outdoor and STEM activities, so you don't have to!
The VTK is full of interactive meeting plans, administration tools, and helpful resources for all Girl Scout program levels. Log into your Member Profile (via MY GS) and take a look around! This handy guide will help you get started.
We know you'll love the VTK as much as we do! There is no right or wrong way to use the toolkit, so use it however it works best for you. If you have questions or need a hand, contact our Member Support team via email or at 402.558.8189 or 800.695.6690.