Attend the Annual Meeting.
The Results Are In!
Thank you to everyone who voted in the Delegate Election. The results are in! Please click the link below to view our Council Delegates serving the 2017-2019 term.
What are delegates?
The job of a delegate is very important in influencing the decisions of the council. Delegates are voting members of the corporation of Spirit of Nebraska. They attend the annual meeting, vote on any amendments to the council bylaws, elect the board and elect national delegates and alternate delegates to the national council, GSUSA.
As a delegate or alternate you will…
Serve for a two-year term.
Elect the officers, the board of directors and board development committee.
Participate in discussion and debate on issues of concern that will have an impact on the future of Girl Scouting.
Alternate delegates serve and attend the annual meeting, if a delegate cannot fulfill her/his duties.
What are the constituency areas?
- The counties of Banner, Box Butte, Cheyenne, Dawes, Deuel, Garden, Kimball, Morrill, Scotts Bluff, Sheridan, Sioux.
- The counties of Arthur, Chase, Dundy, Frontier, Furnas, Gosper, Hayes, Hitchcock, Keith, Lincoln, Logan, McPherson, Perkins, Red Willow.
- The counties of Boyd, Brown, Cherry, Grant, Holt, Hooker, Keya Paha, Rock, Thomas.
- The counties of Blaine, Buffalo, Custer, Dawson, Loup, Sherman.
- The counties of Garfield, Greeley, Hall, Hamilton, Howard, Merrick, Valley, Wheeler.
- The counties of Adams, Clay, Franklin, Harlan, Kearney, Nuckolls, Phelps, Thayer, Webster.
- The counties of Antelope, Cedar, Knox, Madison, Pierce, Stanton, Wayne.
- The counties of Boone, Butler, Colfax, Nance, Platte, Polk, Saunders.
- The counties of Cuming, Dodge, Thurston, Washington.
- The counties of Fillmore, Gage, Jefferson, Saline, Seward, York.
- The counties of Cass, Johnson, Nemaha, Otoe, Pawnee, Richardson.
- The county of Lancaster.
- The counties of Douglas, Sarpy.
2017 Annual Meeting
Saturday, April 29, 2017
University of Nebraska at Omaha
Community Engagement Center
6001 Dodge Street, Omaha NE 68182
Questions? Send us an email.