Attend the Annual Meeting.
It's Time to Vote!
Simply use this form and vote for each person you want to elect as a delegate. You must be a registered Girl Scout 14 years of age or older as of September 30, 2016 to vote.
Ballots must be submitted by March 10, 2017 for the votes to be eligible. Elected delegates and alternates will be notified via email.
What are the constituency areas?
- The counties of Banner, Box Butte, Cheyenne, Dawes, Deuel, Garden, Kimball, Morrill, Scotts Bluff, Sheridan, Sioux.
- The counties of Arthur, Chase, Dundy, Frontier, Furnas, Gosper, Hayes, Hitchcock, Keith, Lincoln, Logan, McPherson, Perkins, Red Willow.
- The counties of Boyd, Brown, Cherry, Grant, Holt, Hooker, Keya Paha, Rock, Thomas.
- The counties of Blaine, Buffalo, Custer, Dawson, Loup, Sherman.
- The counties of Garfield, Greeley, Hall, Hamilton, Howard, Merrick, Valley, Wheeler.
- The counties of Adams, Clay, Franklin, Harlan, Kearney, Nuckolls, Phelps, Thayer, Webster.
- The counties of Antelope, Cedar, Knox, Madison, Pierce, Stanton, Wayne.
- The counties of Boone, Butler, Colfax, Nance, Platte, Polk, Saunders.
- The counties of Cuming, Dodge, Thurston, Washington.
- The counties of Fillmore, Gage, Jefferson, Saline, Seward, York.
- The counties of Cass, Johnson, Nemaha, Otoe, Pawnee, Richardson.
- The county of Lancaster.
- The counties of Douglas, Sarpy.
As a delegate or alternate you will…
Serve for a two-year term.
Elect the officers, the board of directors and board development committee.
Participate in discussion and debate on issues of concern that will have an impact on the future of Girl Scouting.
Alternate delegates serve and attend the annual meeting, if a delegate cannot fulfill her/his duties.
Who can be a delegate?
Any member of Girl Scouts of the USA, who is 14 years of age or older as of September 30, 2016 and lives within the constituency areas of Girl Scouts Sprit of Nebraska.
2017 Annual Meeting
Saturday, April 29, 2017
University of Nebraska at Omaha
Community Engagement Center
6001 Dodge Street, Omaha NE 68182
Questions? Send us an email.