Every day, Girl Scout volunteers help girls blossom into their true potential by providing experiences that allow them to pursue their interests, passions, causes and the leadership roles into which they can grow.
Thanks to our dedicated volunteers, girls are standing up, standing out and standing tall!
Take a moment to recognize the volunteers who mean a lot to you.
Attitude of Gratitude Patch Program
Explore the meaning of appreciation and giving back. Learn how to apply gratitude in your life, and pay it forward in the lives of others. Find ways to show thanks to the volunteers who make Girl Scouting awesome. Discover your courage, confidence, and character by showing your Attitude of Gratitude!
Let us know when you complete this program and you will receive a free patch (for registered Spirit of Nebraska girl members only).
Other Ways to Appreciate Girl Scout Volunteers in Your Life
- Share stories at service unit or leader meetings.
- Plant a tree.
- Do a good deed or random act of kindness.
- Take a group picture of the girls for their co-leader.
- Submit a success story for our council magazine or your local newspaper.
- Create simple, handmade
cards or send a free e-card.
- Nominate someone for a Volunteer Award.
- Donate to Girl Scouts in their name.
For more inspiration, visit Girl Scouts of the USA’s