Every day, Girl Scout volunteers help girls blossom into their true potential by providing experiences that allow them to pursue their interests, passions, causes and the leadership roles into which they can grow.
Thanks to our dedicated volunteers, girls are standing up, standing out and standing tall!
Take a moment to recognize the volunteers who mean a lot to you.
Show your attitude of gratitude:
- Share stories at service unit or leader meetings.
- Plant a tree.
- Do a good deed or random act of kindness.
- Take a group picture of the girls for their co-leader.
- Submit a success story for our council magazine or your local newspaper.
- Create simple, handmade cards or send a free e-card.
- Nominate someone for a Volunteer Award.
- Donate to Girl Scouts in their name.
For more inspiration, visit Girl Scouts of the USA’s website.