You will find the five areas below to help you manage your troop with ease.
- My Troop: This allows you to manage your troop contacts, renew membership, and communicate with parents.
- Year Plan: This allows you to broadly manage your troop year based on what girls want to do. When you log into VTK for the first time, you will see three year-plan options for your girls to choose from including one Girl Scout Badge year and two Girl Scout Journey year plans based on the It’s Your Story−Tell It Journey and the It’s Your Planet−Love It Journey. The first two meetings of each of these year-plans will help you decide, in partnership with the girls, which to follow.
- Meeting Plan: This will also allow you to set your meeting calendar including meeting locations, date and time. In this area, you will view meeting details including activity descriptions, meeting aids, materials lists and more.
- Resources: Here you can also customize activities, delete activities that your girls wouldn’t enjoy and replace them with new activities. You can easily create your own activity or replace it with an activity from within the toolkit. Here you can find additional resources to support the activities that your girls choose, Safety Activity Checkpoints, all meeting aids and other helpful resources.
- Finances: This will allow you to submit your troop financial report to the council and share it with parents. Keep in mind, you will still have to submit your troop bank statement.