You will find the five areas below to help you manage your troop with ease.
- My Troop: Manage your troop contacts, renew memberships and communicate with parents.
- Year Plan: When you log into VTK for the first time, you will see many year-plan options from which your girls can choose including a Girl Scout Badge year, multiple Girl Scout Journey year plans and a customizable Girl Scout year.
- Meeting Plan: Set your calendar to include meeting locations, date and time. You can also view meeting details including activity descriptions, meeting aids, materials lists and more.
- Resources: Customize activities, delete those your girls don’t choose and replace them with activities they will enjoy! You will also find the Safety Activity Checkpoints, meeting aids and other helpful resources.
- Finances: This will allow you to submit your troop financial report to the council and share it with parents. Keep in mind, you will still have to submit your troop’s May bank statement each year.