Ways to Volunteer
The world is a better place when you raise your hand to volunteer with Girl Scouts! Whether you give a few hours, a few weeks or a few months, volunteering with Girl Scouts is flexible, and you will make a meaningful difference in the lives of girls.
- You could be a leader, co-leader or helpful parent, and support girls' troop activities as you watch their smiles become bigger and their confidence grow stronger.
- Volunteer during the Girl Scout Cookie Program so girls can be awesome cookie CEOs.
- Put your passions and talents to use creating and delivering unique "episodic" programs.
- Become a trainer and share your love of Girl Scouts with adults whom you will mentor.
- Work behind-the-scenes supporting Girl Scouts, making it possible for every girl to be someone amazing!
Get Involved with Girl Scouts Today!
Please view our current volunteer opportunities at VolunteerMatch.