Troops that add one or more new girls between December 15, 2017 and January 31, 2018, receive one patch per girl! All girls, new and returning, will receive a patch.
Add Girls to Your Troop
We believe there is a troop for every G.I.R.L. And we know you believe it, too!
You may have heard about the national pledge to add more girls to your troop. Now, you have a chance to recruit new members and win prizes on the local level.
Help us unleash the power of G.I.R.L. in more Nebraska girls this year – and win amazing giveaways!
When you invite more girls to join, you reinvigorate your troop with new excitement, ideas, and potential, all while giving more girls the opportunity to unleash their inner G.I.R.L. (Go-getter, Innovator, Risk-taker, Leader)™ to embark on a lifetime of leadership, success, and adventure. That means more unstoppable change-makers and more futures superpowered!
Troops and girls can win some amazing giveaways if they add friends to their troops!
Troops that add six or more new girls between December 15, 2017, and January 31, 2018, receive one patch per girl and will be entered in a drawing for one of 10 troop pizza parties!
All the Details
- To qualify for the patch and be entered into the pizza party drawing, a troop must submit a Troop Add-a-Girl Qualification Form by January 31, 2018.
- Friends added MUST be new girl members – not lapsed members who have waited to renew their membership.
- Membership registration must be completed between December 1, 2017, and January 31, 2018.
- Send us photos of your troop with all your new members by January 31, 2018.
- Troops must be in good standing with Girl Scouts Spirit of Nebraska to earn incentives. If you have questions about your standing, please contact your Troop Support Specialist.
- Patches will be distributed after March 1, 2018.
- Winning troops must hold their pizza party by July 31, 2018.
Need Help Recruiting Girls for Your Troop?
Don’t sweat it – we’ll give you the tools to make it happen. Girls can print, fill out, and give this invite to their friends to see what a troop meeting is all about. Or, girls and volunteers can pick up printed invites at the closest service center or through their recruitment specialist.
Volunteers can find great tips here on recruiting girls. You can also share this article with your friends and family to introduce them to the power of Girl Scouting, and spread the word that you’re looking for more girls to join your troop!
Still have questions? Call 402.558.8189 or (toll free) 800.695.6690 or email Member Support.