Questions about Girl Scouts?
Contact a Membership Specialist:
Phone: 877.447.5558 x201
Email us today!

Complete this form for existing troop members who need to be transferred to a new troop, or new members who would like to request placement into a troop.*

Members requesting a transfer/new troop must be registered for the membership year in which they intend to participate with the troop.

*Please note: Troop availability depends upon the availability of adult troop volunteers in your school/community. If you have more than one girl to enter, please fill out this form for each girl or contact our membership specialists by email.
Member Information
*Girl's Full Name:
*Name of School - Girl Member:
*Grade-Girl Member:
Adult Position in Troop:
*Phone Number:
*Zip Code:
Troop Transferring From:
New Troop Number (if known):
Not currently in troop. Would like to be.:
*Parent/Guardian Name:
*Daytime Contact Information:
I am interested in :