Come to YWECamp 2016! Here are a few of the activities and experiences you can look forward to sharing with other high school girls!
• Pairing up with an inspiring professional female mentor in a camp setting
• Archery, the zip line, swimming, yoga and more…
• Career planning, networking, financial literacy and leadership circles
• Mentors share "aha" moments during “Dreaming Your Future” sessions
• A special formal dinner with all your new friends!
Save-the-Dates for the next YWECamp opportunities!
- Catron Camp & Retreat Center, Nebraska City
Wednesday, July 20 - Sunday, July 24, 2016
Lakeview Cabin, North Platte
Wednesday, August 3 - Sunday, August 7, 2016
At YWECamp, you will discover that women who run local companies and make important business decisions daily, were once teens just like you; trying to decide where to go to college and what they wanted to be. You’ll hear their surprising stories around the campfire and learn how the choices they have made impacted their lives and contributed to their success.
In addition to powerful one-on-one sessions with these women, you’ll also connect with other teen girls by participating in many fun, camp-based activities like swimming, team-building games and archery. You will also enjoy a dinner party with fancy place-settings, table decorations and elegant food. Adult campers will also participate in all these activities.