Adair Dance Academy provides quality dance education throughout the Greater Omaha Metro Community. For twenty years, Adair Dance Academy has employed quality, professionally trained dance educators, which make all the difference in your dance experience. Our dance educators pride themselves on being approachable and strong role models for our students.
Dance! Dance! Dance!
Join us for a Dance Enrichment Class to learn dance movements, styles, vocabulary, techniques and the art of choreography! Cadettes, Seniors and Ambassadors will also learn about small business entrepreneurship.
Daisies, Brownies, Juniors, Cadettes, Seniors, Ambassadors
Call to schedule an appointment. Available times are days, evenings and weekends depending on teacher’s schedules and studio availability.
Camelot Community Center Studio (9270 Cady Ave., Omaha 68132). Just north of Blondo, on 92nd Ave. OR arrange to have us come to you!
$100 for up to 10 girls. Each additional participant is $10. Fee does not include cost of badge. Comfortable clothing or dance attire is encouraged.
Minimum 6, Maximum 30. Larger group arrangements available, contact us for more info.
Contact us at 402.551.4200 or click here to email
Follow Safety Activity Checkpoints.
If you have booked an appointment and are unable to attend we would encourage you to reschedule. Payment is due at time services are rendered.
Brownies will complete requirements to earn the Dancer badge and dance-related fun patches are available at Juliette’s Boutiques for all levels.
For questions please contact the Adair Dance Academy at (402) 551-4200, send an email
or check out our website
Notes: Reasons to choose Adair Dance Academy:
Click here to visit Adair Dance Academy’s website.
- Dancers are costumed age-appropriately and dancing to enriching music
- Exceptional Instructors teaching innovative dance classes: Ballet, Pointe, Creative Movement, Pre-Ballet, Modern, Tap, Jazz, and Parent & Tot
- Professional safety dance flooring which reduces impact, fatigue, and risks of injury
- Family friendly
- Trademarked parent-child choreography
- Home of the One Hour Recital!
- Emphasis on artistry and education
- No competitions or fundraisers
- Focus on positive body image, wellness and heath