To provide the Girl Scout Leadership Experience
to each of our more than 23,000 members, it costs approximately $240 per member, per year. In order for Spirit of Nebraska to remain the dynamic and relevant organization we are today, we ask for your support. Please consider a contribution to our Family Partnership campaign.
Family Partnership is an opportunity for families of members to partner with Girl Scouts Spirit of Nebraska each year to help provide:
- Leadership experiences for all members
- Funding for Community Outreach, troops for girls and families who are underserved
- Essential volunteer development programs for adults;
- Maintenance of our six camp properties and our outdoor education center
- Funding for families who require financial assistance for programs, materials and dues
Benefits of making a contribution include:
- Your tax-deductible gift is an investment in the future of Nebraska’s girls.
- The Girl Scout in your family will receive a Family Partnership fun patch when you make a contribution of $25 or more. For additional patches, we ask that you make a minimum donation of $5 each.
- Anyone who gives a donation of more than $101 will receive the My Family Gives to Girls patch.
- Every family that makes a contribution to the Family Partnership will be recognized in our newsletter, The Juliette Gazette.
- If your troop participates at 100%, the troop receives 15% of the total contribution in Girl Scouts Gift Certificates, which can be used for camp, council programs or at your local Juliette’s Boutique Girl Scout store.
Family Partnership Brochure (PDF)
Family Partnership Donation Form (PDF)
For additional information call 877-447-5558 x213 or email email@example.com