With your help we will reach our goals to ensure that we provide the Girl Scout Leadership Experience to all girls who wish to participate. Programs that foster courage, confidence, and character in girls ultimately empower girls discover their full potential, connect with others, and take action to improve their lives and uplift their communities.
In order for Spirit of Nebraska to remain the dynamic and relevant organization we are today, we ask for your support. Please consider a contribution to our Family Partnership campaign.
Family Partnership is an opportunity for families of members to partner with Girl Scouts Spirit of Nebraska each year to help provide:
Why Give to Girls?
- Leadership experiences for all members
- Funding for Community Outreach, troops for girls and families who are underserved
- Essential volunteer development programs for adults;
- Maintenance of our six camp properties and our outdoor education center
- Funding for families who require financial assistance for programs, materials and dues
- With a gift of $25 or more, the Girl Scout in your family will receive a Family Partnership fun patch (additional patches for siblings, $5).
- Donations can be made with your Girl Scout membership registration or online at GirlScoutsNebraska.org
- Every parent/guardian will be recognized on our website.
tax-deductible gift is an investment in the future of Nebraska girls
and paves the way for future generations of leaders.
For additional information call 877-447-5558 x213 or email