By Angie Hempel
Put a fork in it, that’s a wrap, the paint is cured, we are done!
artVenture 2019 is finished, and like any good adventure, the journey was an exciting one.
Both Omaha and Lincoln celebrated milestone years, with each group supporting the arts, leadership development, and the Girl Scouts mission in their own ways.
Omaha’s 15th artVenture included:
- More than 300 guests in attendance
- Two mission moments that raised more than $7,000
- 150 individual works of art sold
- All in all, nearly $150,000 was raised!
Please click here to enjoy a photo gallery of the 2019
artVenture Omaha event.
Lincoln’s 10th artVenture included:
- More than 200 bidders (with more remote bidders than Omaha!)
- The first-ever mission moment at the event, which raised more than $2,500
- Dozens of individual works of art sold
- More than $45,000 raised!
Please click here to enjoy a photo gallery of the 2019 artVenture Lincoln event.
Most importantly, hundreds of girls across the state participated by
working with professional artists to help create the art. The exposure
to the arts at an early age is priceless, so thank you to all the
donors, volunteers, attendees, and especially the artists who made
this all possible.