Attend Service Unit meetings and the Annual Meeting.
What are delegates?
The job of a delegate is important in influencing the decisions of the council. Delegates are voting members of Spirit of Nebraska and are selected by their Service Unit to represent them to the board of directors.
Serve for a two-year term.
Elect the officers, the board of directors, board development committee and delegates to the national council meeting when needed.
Participate in discussion and debate on issues of concern that will have an impact on the future of Girl Scouting.
2019 Annual Meeting
Saturday, April 27, 2019
- Ogallala – Ogallala Service Center, 302 West D St.
- Grand Island – Camp Cosmo, 2400 E Wildwood Dr.
- Columbus – Columbus Service Center, 1570 33rd Ave.
- Lincoln – Cornhusker Bank, 8310 O St.
- Omaha – Omaha Service Center, 2121 S 44th St.