You will find the five areas below to help you manage your troop with ease.
- My Troop: Manage your troop contacts, renew memberships and communicate with parents.
- Explore: View popular year tracks to set as your year plan or create your own year plan. You can also go back to the Explore tab if you need to reset your year plan to start from scratch.
- Year Plan: View your year plan after you select a track from the Explore tab. Manage your calendar and customize to add badges or activities as needed. Click on a meeting to edit date, time, and location of meeting. Print or download your year plan to your personal calendar. Select “Past Years” to view your year plans from previous years.
- Meeting Plan: View meeting details including activity descriptions, meeting aids, materials lists, and more. Add a note or agenda items of your own. Send meeting reminders to parents and record attendance and achievements.
- Resources: View helpful resources and forms for your troop divided into convenient sections such as the family hub, trips and travel, intent forms, camp or outdoors, traditions, and more. You can also search for badges and journeys through the “badge explorer”.
- Finances: This will allow you to submit your troop financial report and May bank statement to the council.