Thank you again for your commitment to the Girl Scout Cookie Program!
As a volunteer, you will support girls as they develop essential leadership skills
, and you will be an integral part of the largest girl-led business in the world.
Cookie Program Family Guide:
Here is a guide that was created for families, so that they lean about all aspects of the Girl Scout Cookie Program. Have a great 2016 and please let us know if we can be of any assistance during this year’s Cookie Program.
Monday, March 7, 2016 – Recognition page from cookie order card is due to the Troop Cookie Manager.
- Friday, March 11, 2016 – Second ACH withdrawal for remaining 50% of initial troop order.
- Friday, March 25, 2016 – Final ACH withdrawal for the Amount Due to Council for all additional cookies received from Cookie Cupboards.
- Beginning April 11, 2016 – Recognitions are distributed.
COCO Cookie Command:
COCO is a girl’s online "Cookie Command" center
for her cookie business. COCO helps girls:
- Set goals for how many packages of cookies they want to sell this year.
- Make plans to reach their goals.
- Send eCards to your friends and family to tell them it's Cookie Time and ask for their support.
- Set up their own custom website and send links to customers for online sales.
- Access the COCOMobile and CCOCODirect app for face-to-face online orders.
|Main COCO Command Center
Your troops/groups have a customized web-based "business center!" Our Cookie Command Center, or COCO, lets girls manage their cookie activities online.
COCOmobile allows girls with a valid username and password on COCO Cookie Command to set cookie goals, track sales progress, and take orders via an Apple® or Android® device.
COCOdirect allows for online ordering, direct delivery to the consumer and credit card processing. It is accessible via COCOmobile and online marketing.