Thank you again for your commitment to the Girl Scout Cookie Program!
As a volunteer, you will support girls as they develop essential leadership skills
, and you will be an integral part of
the largest girl-led business in the world.
Here is a guide that was created for families, so that they lean about all aspects of the Girl Scout Cookie Program. Have a great 2015 and please let us know if we can be of any assistance during this year’s Cookie Program.
Here are the important dates you need to know:
February 6 through March 8, 2015: Direct Door-to-Door and Online Sales Begin
February 13 through March 8: Cookie Booths Open and Door-to-Door & Online Sales Continue
COCO is a girl’s online "Cookie Command" center for her cookie business. COCO helps girls:
- Set goals for how many packages of cookies they want to sell this year.
- Make plans to reach their goals.
- Send eCards to your friends and family to tell them it's Cookie Time and ask for their support.
- Set up their own custom website and send links to customers for online sales.
- Download the COCOMobile app for face-to-face online orders.
Be sure to visit your troop's page in COCO for important messages from your troop leader. You can also see what your friends are doing and even send them cheers to help them along.
IMPORTANT: Remember, when girls are online, it is always best for them to work with an adult.
Parents and Guardians, here is a video
created for you, so that you can support your daughter's Cookie Program in the best way possible!