Girl Scout Fall Product Program
Get ready to Lead the Way! Speak Up! with the 2018 Fall Product Program.
Product Programs help girls learn skills that last a lifetime: goal setting, decision making, money management, people skills, and business ethics. The Girl Scouts Fall Product Program not only builds these skills, it is also a great way for troops to earn startup money for the year. Participation in the Fall Product Program also provides activities that apply to Journeys and other badges.
This year, it is easy to participate with in-person or online options, and extended online sale dates. Girls and troops can choose to sell either in person, online, or BOTH.
Get a head start on your Fall Product Program experience by completing your participant intent form today.
2018 Fall Product Program Dates
- Trainings – Late August through September
- Order Card (In-Person) – September 28 – October 21
- Online Sales – September 28 – November 11
Fall Product Forms and Resources
All troops receive 12% (13% OPT OUT) of their total sales as troop proceeds.
Girls can receive recognitions and patches for their total dollars sold throughout the program. All rewards are cumulative.
- 15 items = Lead the Way Patch
- 35 items = Super Seller Patch
- 6 Project Share items = Share Patch
MAGAZINES & MORE
- 4 Sales= Speak Up Patch
- 6 Sales= Super Seller Mags Patch
- Complete UNIFY Goal Setting activity = Goal Achiever Patch
- 15+ emails sent = Online Patch
- 30+ emails sent = 2018-2019 Scarf Patch
- $175 combined ONLINE nut/candy & magazine sales = MyPatchCreationTM patch
- $350 combined TROOP ONLINE nuts/candy & magazine sales =
- MyPatchCreationTM patch for leader(s).
2018 RECOGNITION PROGRAM
Recognition program based on total dollars sold (earned by standard profit troops only).
- $175 = Scented 8 Color Pen AND Eraser Set
- $275 = Paw Print Anklet Socks* OR Labrador Charm
- $375 = Ruck Sack* OR Dalmatian Plush
- $500 = Jelly Slime w/Glitter* OR Journal
- $650 = Reversible Dog Pillow* OR Clipboard Stationary Set
- $850 = Large Lab Plush
- $1100 =Clay Charms Starter Kit* OR Inflatable Siesta Sack
- $1500 = Kindle Fire OR Nebraska Game & Parks Package
- $2000 = Record Player PLUS Invitation to Girl Award Ceremony