Cookies & Nuts
Product Programs are a great way for troops (both new and existing) to earn money for Girl Scout activities throughout the year or to get one step closer to reaching their next goal.
Product Program participation is open to all troops and individual girl members. If a troop chooses not to participate together, girls from that troop may participate individually.
Let us know if you plan to participate in the 2020 Fall Product
Program or the 2021 Girl Scout Cookie Product Program by filling out
the intent form below.
2020 Fall Product Program Dates
- Fall Product Trainings: Tuesday, September 8–Thursday, September 24
- In-Person Sales: Friday, September 25 – Monday, October 19
- Online Sales: Friday, September 25 – Monday, November 9
- Recognition Choices Due to FPM: Tuesday, November 10
- Fall Product Distribution Begins: Friday, November 13
2021 Girl Scout Cookie Program Dates
- Cookie Program Training: Starts December 2020
- Initial Cookie Order Due: Friday, January 15, 2021
- Cookie Program Dates: Friday, February 12 – Sunday, March 21, 2021*
- Booth Sale Dates: Friday, February 19 – Sunday, March 21, 2021*
*These dates are subject to change depending on COVID-19 safety guidelines.