Register for your annual Girl Scout membership. Participate in your Girl Scout journey with a troop/group or as an Individual Girl Member (IGM). You can choose a troop when you complete the registration form, or choose “Unsure,” and we will help you find a troop.
How to Join Girl Scouts
We can’t wait to meet you and share how Girl Scouts can brighten your girl’s world. Join us for an exciting event and get a taste of all the fun she’ll have as a member.
Girl Scouts is a way of life that brings out the best in your girl, even in the most challenging of times. While she’s learning about science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM); the outdoors; entrepreneurship; and important life skills, she’s also discovering new ways to make your family and community stronger, kinder, and better for everyone. Plus? Girl Scouts is FUN!
Ready to join?
Girl Scouts Spirit of Nebraska is thrilled to welcome you and your girl! Let’s get started!
New Girl Members
Get Girl Scouting! As soon as you register, you are ready to start your Girl Scout adventures and are eligible to participate in council-sponsored programs and opportunities.
Get ready to have an unforgettable Girl Scout year!
New Adult Members
Successfully complete a background screening.
Get ready to change lives!
Not Quite Ready to Join?
No problem! We understand you may have questions about Girl Scouts before you are ready to join. Please contact Member Support and one of our knowledgeable Placement Specialists will answer all your questions!
If you need to renew your Girl Scout membership, please see our Membership Renewal page.
If you have questions about starting a new troop for your girl and her friends, joining an existing troop, or if you need assistance with membership registration, send us an email or call us at 800.695.6690. We’re here for you!
When your girl becomes a Girl Scout, she’ll:
- Join a group of local girls—called a troop—for regularly scheduled meetings (either virtual or in person)
- Make new friends in a space where she feels comfortable to just be herself
- Have a community of caring adult volunteers to guide her as she tries new things
- Practice new skills and earn Girl Scout badges and awards
- Make the world a better place by helping her community
- Try coding, robotics, engineering and more through hands-on STEM activities
- Enjoy the great outdoors while learning how to protect animals and the environment
- Build business smarts through the Girl Scout Cookie Program