Girl Scout Fall Product Program
The 2021 Fall Product Program begins Friday, September 24, 2021! This flexible program is designed for easy participation and is an integral part of a Girl Scout’s journey toward leadership and learning skills that last a lifetime. The Fall Product Program gives troops and Individual Girl Members (IGMs) the chance to earn startup funds for the new Girl Scout membership year by reaching out to friends and family, asking for their support through the purchase of nuts, chocolates, and magazines.
2021 Fall Product Program Dates
- September: Fall Product Trainings (see schedule)
- In-Person Sales: September 24 – October 18
- Online Girl-Delivery Sales: September 24 – October 25
- Online Direct-Ship Sales: September 24 – November 8
To get started, submit your intent form today!
Did You Know?
- Troops and girls who participate in BOTH the 2021 Fall Product Program and 2022 Cookie Program can earn bonuses for the troop and patches for the girls.
- Troops/girls have the option to sell fall products entirely online, in-person, or both.
- This year’s mascot is the emperor penguin, an animal known for working as part of a team.
- Exciting and delicious NEW nut and candy items will be offered this year.
- Girls can participate with their troop or as an individual.
- With deliveries just before the holidays, the nuts, candy, and magazines make great gifts!
The Fall Product Program is a great way for troops and IGMs to earn funds for their activities and community projects, while the council’s proceeds support events, programs, volunteer training, camps and facilities, plus the financial assistance that keeps Girl Scouting available and affordable for all. Through this program, girls develop five key skills they will use throughout their lives.
In addition to these important business and life skills, girls will also learn about philanthropy through the Project Share program.
Forms and Resources
Fall Product Program Forms