Girl Scout Fall Product Program
Now is the time to Go Bright Ahead with the 2022 Fall Product Program. This program is designed for easy participation and helps girls learn skills that last forever. It’s a great way to earn funds for your troop earlier in the Girl Scout year.
To get started, submit your intent form today!
Did You Know:
- Troops and girls who participate in BOTH the 2022 Fall Product Program and 2023 Cookie Program can earn bonuses for their troop and patches for their girls?
- This year’s mascot is the Hawaiian Monk Seal? This seal can grow up to seven feet long and weighs about 600 pounds. It can live for at least 30 years, remain under water for up to 20 minutes, and be found sleeping on beaches for days at a time, as well as underwater in caves.
- We have NEW Chocolate Covered Peanuts?
- It’s super easy to participate? Through email, girls can contact friends and family with online sales. PLUS, they earn the 2022 Online Sales patch. Girls can participate with their troop or as an individual.
- September: Fall Product Program Training Sessions
- September 23 – October 17: Fall Product Program In-Person Sales
- September 23 – October 24: Fall Product Program Online Girl Delivery Sales
- September 23 – November 7: Fall Product Program Online Direct Shipped Sales
About the Fall Product Program
The Fall Product Program is a great way for troops and IGMs to earn funds for their activities and community projects, while the council’s proceeds support events, programs, volunteer training, camps and facilities, plus the financial assistance that keeps Girl Scouting available and affordable for all. Through this program, girls develop five key skills they will use throughout their lives.
In addition to these important business and life skills, girls will also learn about philanthropy through the Project Share program.
Forms and Resources