Girl Scout Fall Product Program
“Leap Ahead and Create Your Path” with the 2019 Fall Product Program! This simple and fun program is a powerful way for troops to earn startup funds and for girls to practice goal-setting, decision-making, people skills, money management, and business ethics.
Girls have the option to sell either in-person or online. They can offer nuts and candy, magazines, Tervis tumblers, candles, and more to friends and family. With deliveries just before the holidays, these tasty treats and fun items make perfect gifts.
Troops receive 12% of the selling price of all items sold (or 13% if they opt out of recognitions). In addition, troops who participate in both the 2019 Fall Product Program and the 2020 Cookie Program could earn an additional 2 cents per package of cookies sold.
Girls outside a traditional troop program can still participate in the 2019 Fall Product Program as an Individual Girl Member (IGM).
As they work toward their goals, girls earn fun recognitions and Nut Bucks to use at Juliette’s Boutique or for council-sponsored programs. Nut Bucks also can be converted into Travel Bucks for a council-sponsored trip or a Girl Scouts of the USA Destinations trip.
Get excited, because new fall products include Thin Mints® Almonds, Dark Chocolate Peppermint Pretzels, and Barbeque Flavored Snack Mix. Fall 2019 promises to be delicious!
- Late August – Late September: Fall Product Program training sessions (additional training options available throughout the Program)
- September 27 – October 21: In-Person Sale Dates
- September 27 – November 10 at 11:59 P.M. MST/12:59 CST: Extended Online Only Sale Dates
- November 13 – December 2: Girls deliver product and collect money
- December 2: All nuts/candy money is due to troop.
- Week of December 12: Fall Product Recognition distribution
Fall Product Program Forms and Resources